Flask in Blue 2 - 350ml
Constructed from 4 separate parts, this flasks combines wheel thrown and slab built elements carefully assembled together.
The glaze compliments the rustic design, speckles greatly in different sections of the flask and breaks on throwing lines and edges in warm rusty hues.
- It holds 350ml comfortably and is approximately 13cm in height.
- The food safe cork top fits snugly.
- The main body is thrown on the wheel and later altered. It retains pronounced throwing lines and a thumb dimple.
- The bottom is decorated with my 'territory' inspired design using mishima technique.
- The top section including the spout is wheel thrown and later altered.
- Additional cork top provided.
Intended use: put your hiking boots on, grab your dog, head out for the fells, find a good spot, grab a book and have a sip or two of your favourite scotch or homemade sloe gin while watching the sun set. Water and cordial works great too :)
Dishwasher and microwave safe (not the cork top) but washing by hand is always best for handmade ceramics.